blob: b94fb29fba8a387e0684cbdcf6b731f75dbdeece (plain
- updated ifenslave to 1.0.12 to be compatible with bonding after 2.4.21
- added 'nosuid,nodev' by default for tmp in mkinstall2
- release 0.1.16
- reverted to ifenslave 1.0.11 because 1.0.12 breaks compatibility with
older versions while it claims to fix it !
- release 0.1.17
- fixed a bug in mkinstall2 which would prevent it from installing on
partition devices which contains '/' in their names (eg: /dev/ida/...)
- updated pkg to 0.3.5 :
- unpack accepts a package name
- chaining of actions has been fixed
- increased verbosity
- changed mkinstall2 to mkinstall and renamed old mkinstall to mkinstall.old
- updated pkg to 0.3.11. Now works on alpha.
- included ifenslave 1.0.11 and 1.0.12 with a symlink to let the user choose.
- release 0.1.18
- updated pkg to 0.3.13. Fixed stupid permissions resulting from copy-paste
- updated pkg to 0.3.16: Detect more man paths ; newpkg excludes CFLAGS,
.tgz, .lst, and .dep ; do_config & do_compile_only done in sub-shells ;
automatic permissions on /etc/profile.d/*. Better handling of symlinks.
- release 0.1.19
- fixes to pkg (0.3.17)
- release 0.1.20
- fixes to pkg (0.3.18) : compute dependencies even in /bin, /sbin & /lib
- fix compilation of ifenslave
- release 0.1.21
- updates to pkg (0.4.0) :
- automatically prepare many arch-specific GCC compile options
- added the '=' feature to newpkg
- differentiate FLXPMAKE and FLXMAKE
- now FLXARCH and other options are known to the script
- improved and packaged wdd (WatchDog Daemon)
- updates to pkg (0.4.1) : implemented do_release and do_changelog
- changed some makefiles to make use of new GCC options provided by pkg-0.4
- changed pkg (0.4.3) to use 'readlink' instead of 'file' ; newpkg now
differentiates between (R)eleased, (P)ackaged, and (D)evel versions.
- wdd now also does a 'stat("/")' which is useful in case of broken NFSROOT.
- a new deployment script for wdd
- now 'wdd' supports checks of arbitrary file lists and gets a man page.
- lcdwrite and lcdtee sources have been brought back
- init : new 'wk' (waitkey) command.
- wdd : add support for /dev/misc/watchdog as presented by devfs
- flx : fix build with gcc-3.3
- removed debugging defines from init which prevented it from working anymore
2004/12/14 : Version 0.6.9
- fixed a bug in fct1.c where two different but valid links would
not be reported as different.
- pkg 0.5.0 provides some cross-compilation variables
- some makefiles have been modified to support cross-compilation
- release 0.1.28