blob: 883dc3d6e4f3f36914e28e5ed2a0faf81aa4fd9e (plain
- updated ifenslave to 1.0.12 to be compatible with bonding after 2.4.21
- added 'nosuid,nodev' by default for tmp in mkinstall2
- release 0.1.16
- reverted to ifenslave 1.0.11 because 1.0.12 breaks compatibility with
older versions while it claims to fix it !
- release 0.1.17
- fixed a bug in mkinstall2 which would prevent it from installing on
partition devices which contains '/' in their names (eg: /dev/ida/...)
- updated pkg to 0.3.5 :
- unpack accepts a package name
- chaining of actions has been fixed
- increased verbosity
- changed mkinstall2 to mkinstall and renamed old mkinstall to mkinstall.old
- updated pkg to 0.3.11. Now works on alpha.
- included ifenslave 1.0.11 and 1.0.12 with a symlink to let the user choose.
- release 0.1.18
- updated pkg to 0.3.13. Fixed stupid permissions resulting from copy-paste
- updated pkg to 0.3.16: Detect more man paths ; newpkg excludes CFLAGS,
.tgz, .lst, and .dep ; do_config & do_compile_only done in sub-shells ;
automatic permissions on /etc/profile.d/*. Better handling of symlinks.
- release 0.1.19
- fixes to pkg (0.3.17)
- release 0.1.20